Wednesday 31 March 2010

Rotten mood

due to stomach pain. I hate the first day of the "Red Week". Today I just want to sleep through it.

Good news on the food front, though. I stuck to my new food plan for the second full day. YEAH.

Yesterdays Mampf Diary
Breakfast (7 AM): black tea, 1 Banana, 1/2 pear, chocolate proteine shake
Lunch (noon): 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 red bell pepper, 2 radishes, 1/2 pear
4 o'clock:1 chocolate protein shake, 1 magnesium drink
dinner (8 o'clock): salad made of bean sprouts, pak choi (interesting), 2 cherry tomatoes, basil tofu, hemp- and flaxseed, strawberry-mustard-vinaigrette; 1 magnesium drink

I've also took my blender out and prepared the chocolate-berry-proteinshake (frozen berry mix, milk, chocolate proteine powder, strawberry juice, curd, soaked almonds) for todays lunch. Oh wonder, my mom didn't go ballistic. But my dad was totally confused when he saw my blender, thought I did buy it just yesterday.

This morning I withstood the bagels and double chocolate cookies calling my name. (yeah) And this noon everything else from Pizza to cake and chocolate. Para nuts were my saviour.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

4 comments:

  1. Yet another person who can hear the chocolate chip cookie choir calling my name!!! SINGING my name. In 4 part harmony. I KNEW I wasn't crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to fight the temptions.

    Dont you love when people ask "when did you get that?" or "is that new?" and you had it for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to improve my diet (more)! Nicely done!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your knee but at least you know how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete