Thursday 1 April 2010

April Fool's Day - even my scale

plays a joke on me. Meaning, when I stepped this morning on it, 64,6 kg were shown. 2 kg less then on Monday. Hahahaha. Really funny scale that I have. I don't think that I have lost that much weight in 72 hours. Well at least not fat. :-(

Mampf Diary March 31st
Breakfast (7:30 AM): 1 chocolate protein shake, 1 black tea
Lunch (10 AM to 12 AM): 1 Berry-chocolate -almond - shake, 1 red bell pepper, 1 pear,
Snack (1 PM): Para nuts ´
Dinner (8 PM): green fresh peas and scallops, 3 bites of harzer cheese, 1 cherry yogurt, 1 magnesium drink
10 PM: 1 glass of berry-chocolate-shake (rest of the smoothie I prepared for today)

As you can see I was a bit off the tracks due to the 1st day of Red Week and maybe the lack of sleep, otherwise I would have stuck to my 4hr routine and hadn't eaten that yogurt (too much sugar). I have trouble accomodating to summer time. In the evening I can't conk out and in the morning I have trouble getting up. I hope this normalizes during the next 4 days.

Happy Eastern everyone or whatever you celebrate.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment