Wednesday 7 April 2010

Superheavy?!

I forgot to weigh myself on Monday and yesterday so I did today. And wouldn't you know it, the easter sweets took it's toll.

65,5 kg Damn it!

On the up side, my skin is muuuuuuch better since I skip cereals. Now all I have to do is getting rid of the sweets and move my butt and I'll get rid of the body fat. Mmh, easier sat than done. But I'll succeed. Just you wait and see... Haha. I've watched Jamie Olivers Food Revolution on Monday. This was sooo eye opening.


Guess what, american and russian physicists collaborated and finally found the missing and superheavy element 117. You'll find the news at physorg.com. No, this isn't triathlon-related in general, but since I am interested in both it is now linked. Hahaha.


(http://chemistryandphysics.astate.edu/teaney/S07_Nuclear/First_Gold_Beam-Beam_Collision_Events_at_RHIC_at_100_100_GeV_c_per_beam_recorded_by_STAR.jpg)

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know they were looking for element 117. I've had it here at my house all along.

    ReplyDelete