Wednesday 28 April 2010

New hairstyle, broken mac

Yep. I've got the Kate Lanphear hairstyle. Here are the pics taken by my Mom, yesterday evening. She said I look 10 years younger with this hairstyle. Works for me. ;-)




My Mac broke last night (it's 5 years old, so it's allowed to break), it goes into repair today and therefore no new pictures made by me until it's fixed. :-(
The timing of this breakdown is really unfortunate though, I need to write applications and now I have to do it on the notebook of my Mom. Darn it.

In any case I'm in love with my new hairstyle, it's really chic and handy (easy drying after the swim training ;-). Fabulous Fab did a fabulous job, as always.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD and get a new haircut!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! You have to have hair to get a hair cut. I figure if it needs a comb (other than for special occasions) it needs to be cut. I'm seriously considering a buzz for IM season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hair! Fun and easy to style, what could be better?

    ReplyDelete