Friday 5 March 2010

Everything is falling into place...

Good morning Cupcakes!

Glad you all like the new design, it took a bit of trying to find the right one. I think I had 5 or 6 others yesterday evening before I settled for this. And I really like it. (We'll see how long it lasts. ;-)

Yesterday evening I finished my application for the really cool Apple related job and send it out. I'm just hoping now, that I was on time because when I checked the job ad, it was taken down. In any case it might lead to an internship and then to a job. We'll see.

The weather was really strange yesterday evening, it snowed, then it stopped and the sun came out and it started snowing again but there were no clouds over me! And it was FREEZING, it was warmer at six in the morning. It's March not April, St. Peter seems to confuse the months. What do you think, did an airplane hit him over the head and he suffers from craniocerebral injury?! The weather today is just as weird today as yesterday.

I hope that St. Peter recovers for the weekend, so that I can go on Photosafiri shooting store windows in the evening. Since I haven't figured out how too shot at night with my Lomo (too dark) and since I can't put it on a tripod (the only thing I dislike about my Lomo), I'll take my Nikon F90 for it and get 800 ASA films today. I'll even get the lighter lens from my fathers Nikon F60. Because the F90 and my lens (zoom 35 to 150) are too heavy for me (yeah, I should do some strength training) and I still have no good tripod for my big cameras. (The good tripods start at 150€, I don't want to put in that kind of money at the moment.) In any case I just love that I seem to have hit a nerve with my photography project. It's so much fun to make the pictures, wait for the development and then share them and talk about them. Eventually I'll change my flickr - account to Pro, but that has to wait until I have my new job.

Falling into place!
Tomorrow afternoon a friend of mine will celebrate her birthday, since I'm invited I'll hopefully have time to talk to her husband. D is also deeply concerned about the environment and so am I. Do you remember HOPENHAGEN?!


It was a campaign initiated by the United Nations to kick the worlds "leaders" into action at the climate conference in Copenhagen last December. It didn't work out, as we all know. Which pisses me off on a very high level and probably not only me. Now why do I tell you this? Because this morning when I went by streetcar to the city I had a kind of epiphany. I think I know now how to tackle this whole environment/stupid politicians - issue. To get started I need to talk to D. First we need to lay out a rough road map and then we need to take action, internet style "Ready, Fire, Aim".

This is what I meant when I said, it's all falling into place. I've pondered the question for years and made some frustrating experiences over the past few years, but it all blends into a bigger picture now and I finally know where to start. It will take time and a lot of work, but like in Triathlon it's one step at a time, one day after another.

Cheer up and have a wonderful weekend!!

KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND DON'T FORGET TO DREAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment