Thursday 4 March 2010

It SNOWS!

Bright day? Hah. Looking out of the window makes me feel like its January. But for gawds sake it's bloody March. Stop it. NOW!

I don't want to go out there!!!

Hey, good thing I'm not allowed to run, so no speed training this evening. Hah. I knew it had a good side, I just had to find it...

Still, I'm thinking of relocating to California. "Seems it neeeever rains in southern california. Seems I often heard that kind of talk before. It never rains in californiaaaaaaaa... " I definitely haven't heard of snow....

Hope you have lovely warm sunshine.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you've seen the weather in California this winter. It rains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain

    Please take time Friday or Saturday to read Weekly Ramblings, I am tossing out a new idea and need some feedback.

    ReplyDelete