Thursday 24 June 2010

I tell you the Universe is on my side!!!

Todays elle uk horoscope:

"Grab it while it’s hot, Virgo. Your ruler Mercury remains in your career zone for just one more day, so now is the time to whip up last minute pitches and proposals that will get your professional goals to the next level. Your powers of persuasion are on fire right now."

To make things even better I got a last minute application consulting at school yesterday, because someone else canceled his/her appointment. Talking about coincidence. And in the evening on my ride with Chris I practiced my selfpresentation and she gave me some good advise. I tell you, I will rock this assessment center today and get to the next stage.

Love you guys and gals for your support. THANK YOU.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment