Thursday 18 February 2010

Photosafiri or the right to eat some chocolate

Hi peeps.

I went on photosafari or photosafiri, as Chris and I call it from now on, with Chris to the Markkleeberger See on late afternoon yesterday.

Remember the Markkleeberger See? Chris and I were running there in December.





You'll find the report back here. Yesterday the lake was frozen over.

So essentially this means I got to walk quite a distance yesterday (at least measuring for the last few weeks). Wohoo, seems like my new hobby is working out alright. And we were out enjoying a beautiful sundown, though it was quite cold. I took a lot of pictures, which I'll post as soon as I get the films developed. Yep, I shot 2 films. 70 pictures?! You might ask, but remember you shoot differently with films than with digitals.

On facebook one of the other lomographers complained that only half of his pictures were good. Hahaha. I remember times when I had films where only one picture was alright. 50% good pictures, wow, sounds like he definitely knows how to take pictures. (Or his expectations on the quality were really low.)

In any case I think that this is the thing for me and gets me out there even more. Good thing for my training.

Do you have any other hobbies except for Triathlon and Running? If so, what do you do?

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

1 comment:

  1. I like to do a little bit of woodworking but I think you know that. Seems like I don't take the time to do that much lately though.

    ReplyDelete