Thursday 11 February 2010

Picture Post - lots of pics, small talk (yesterdays Mampf Diary at the end)

So I've been to the Museum of Arts yesterday. Funnily enough the architecture was a lot more interesting to me than the showed art.

The museum is a cube covered with glass panels.



Interior Design: Lightened hand rails

Okay, something about the art. I realized yesterday, that I don't like expressionism and cuts (wood or lino cuts, yuk). There were a lot of pictures that I didn't like.



These are considered master pieces? Are you sure? The whole Ernst Ludwig Kirchner show consisted of 100 pieces of this or worse quality (in my opinion at least), seriously even I can draw better.



The only drawing that I liked, but it's from a different artist than the upper two.



As you can see I love these staircases.




Modern Art













And this is what Leipzig looked like yesterday evening on my way home. Snow.

Yesterdays Mampf Diary:

chocolate protein shake, 1 1/2 apples, 1 piece of chocolate streusel cake, 1 punch orb, 4 pieces of buttered toast and 125g (4.4 oz) of smoked trout, another punch orb

Water and tea all the while

Keep running and feeding your mind.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Gorgeous and yes, early, must train;) So sleepy, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all very wellcome. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete