Monday 15 February 2010

SCAL(R)E Day & Weird knee & Mampf Diary

Good Morning.

Monday morning weird knee update: my left leg is okay again. After having been to the cinema with heels (2"), it was nearly gone. I still feel it, but I can move without looking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Major advantage!

Today is SCAL(R)E Day. Here are my weight stats:
Weight: 64,9 kg = 143,08 lbs
H2O: 51,3 %
Fat: 29,7 %
Muscles: 34,1 %
Bones: 7,7 kg

Mampf Diary
Friday: chocolate protein shake, assorted nuts, 1 honey melon, 2 bagels (chocolate, cinnamon-raisin), 1 ciabatta roll with goats cheese, 1 ciabatta roll with curd, 2 servings of chocolate pudding (75% of chocolate, yummy), 2 Lion bars, tea and water all through the day

Saturday: chocolate protein shake, 1 ciabatta roll with goats cheese, 1 ciabatta roll with curd, 2 servings of chocolate pudding (75% of chocolate, yummy), 2 Lion bars, tea and water all through the day

Sunday: chocolate protein shake, veal steak with string beans and carrots, 2 servings of chocolate pudding (75% of chocolate, yummy), 1 Lion bar, 1 apple, 1 Curly wurly, tea and water all through the day


I'm all set for a much better week than last week. (For those of you who might have wondered why I didn't go swimming, I've had my cycle during last week and still on Saturday and since Saturday is my swim day...) So this week I will walk much more, go swimming and watch out what I eat and when. I also made some changes in my clothing: more adult, less student. And I will envision my goals daily to get my Über-Ich working on my new and aspired life. Olympia 2012 beware Super-San is on her way to the Olympic Triathlon. Muahahahahah.

By the way: Chris and I watched "Percy Jackson" last night. This movie was sooooooooooooooo poorly written. Seriously, I can't imagine how bad this moviewriter must be to put out a movie this boring and bad, when the original series is extremely funny, hugely imaginative and perfectly paced. It makes me want to send him a book on how to write a good movie script. If you like books with a nice twist on reality get the real Percy Jackson books, they are worth every penny. Stay away from the movie!

Keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment