Monday 31 January 2011

What a great start

for a new week.

Three good things in one morning:
  1. I had an awesome apple-omelette for breakfast. It was made of 3 eggs, 1/2 apple and salt/pepper/"fine herbes" spice, baked/fryed in coconut oil. Yummy and quite filling, I will cut down to 2 eggs tomorrow. This is so much better than my chocolate proteine shake. I love it. Now I just have figure out different recipes and get faster.


  2. I looked in the mirror before I left the house and thought "Wow, I look beautiful". This is a FIRST. I mean, the best I thought of me until now was: "Not bad". And this morning I've thought somthing this nice when I looked at myself. I'm making major progress here!!

  3. I figured out how to stop sabotaging myself. You know until now I had some habits that were leading me away from my goals. These habits I had taken on, because of my rebellious nature. Now, I use my inner rebel to get to my goals! For example: Caring for my body. Most people don't care well for their body, they eat wrong, smoke, don't exercise, get inadequate sleep, don't groom themselves. So I'm a rebel and do all that and will look fantastic and live fantastic even at 90. You get my drift? Same goes for style and other stuff.
So all in all this is a fantastic start into a new week.

I wish all of you a magical week.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! May the week stay this way for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hat das wirklich gut geschmeckt? Bitte noch mal für mich Deine ehrliche Meinung, denn dann werde ich es nachkochen... es sieht und hört sich auch irgendwie essbar und ein wenig lecker an. Ich bin beim Essen durchaus offen für neues, v.a. weil ich (und auch wir) schon seit langer Zeit mit Fleisch/ Wurst sehr sparsam umgehen. Allerdings kann ich mir nicht vorstellen auf Milchprodukte (in jeglicher Form) und Eier zu verzichten.

    Lg Chris

    ReplyDelete