Thursday 30 December 2010

My lowest in 5 years

Just a few minutes ago I weighed myself and I'm amazed at the nice number that showed up.

61.1 kg

That is my lowest in about 5 years and a whole pound since yesterday! Okay, I know, it's probably mostly water that my body let go due to the fact that I just finished my cycle. Nevertheless, I haven't seen such a low number in years! What I think is funny, is that I always seem to get rid of more weight on days that I don't move a lot. Yesterday did nothing but surfing the net, preparing and eating gorgeous food and resting. Mmmh, maybe my cortisol was too high for getting rid of the fat on the other days? Well, I'll probably never know, so I go with the flow.

Yesterdays dinner consisted of this:


Plus 3 clementines and 1 apple

Today, I will move a bit more, I need to buy groceries and get some stuff to the post and friends. So there will be a lot of walking and listening to Robb Wolfs podcast. I don't know why, but these days I really enjoy trudging through the snow and listening to this podcast, before that I "never" listened to podcasts. I mean, I just learned of a way to get around another surgery, thanks to Robb and Mark, which is so AWESOME I can't even describe how lucky I feel to be abled to have listened to this podcast and get the solution for one of my health issues for free. Who would've thought, that it's so ridiculously easy as changing my diet?!

Okay, enough of this for today, I need to get going. Literally.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment