Tuesday 28 December 2010

Better

in several ways. I used yesterday to re-organize my kitchen and planned my last kitchen purchases, a Santoku-knife and middlesized wooden cutting board. I read more in the Primal Blueprint and rested sufficiently. I also ate very Paleo.

Yesterdays Mampf Diary:
400 ml protein shake, 1 apple, avocado cream (made of 2 avocadoes and the freshly squeezed juice of one orange), beetroot soup, 1 apple

I know this looks like nothing and it's definitely lacking in proteins, however I was sated and couldn't have eaten more yesterday. Today I will definitely eat more proteins (eggs in case you're wondering) and get some much needed exercise, as in I will take another long walk with Chris.

(Hawaii 2008, South Point on Big Island)

However, due to this low foodintake from yesterday, I've lost 1 pound and am back down to 61,8 kg. But who's counting. ;-)

Okay, time to get some shopping done and listen to another podcast from Robb. Should be quite interesting. And if you like to read something about paleolithic eating and neanderthales including a good laugh, I can recommend this article from Andrew of evolvify.com: http://evolvify.com/grain-consumption-caused-neanderthal-extinction-an-alternative-hypothesis/ I just love his humor and blog.

Have a great Tuesday.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment