Monday 27 December 2010

Yikes

I'm feeling like crap today, since I threw up this morning around 2 AM. I don't have any idea what triggered it, because when I went to bed 2.5 hours earlier I was feeling fine, except for being quite tired.

On Saturday I did two hourlong walks through the snow (to and fro my parents for lunch, we had trout), though it was more trudging since it was often 40 cm high. When I got home I had to lie down for a nap, I was totally exhausted.

Yesterday we went to grandmas and there I took a short brisk walk with my dad of about forty minutes. We had duck for lunch. Since my grandma has opinion and I don't felt like going into a fight over food on christmas with her, I ate a few christmas cookies. My stomach wasn't to happy about them. Maybe they were the first stepping stone to the 2 AM happening. Whatever...


I don't know about you, but I'm currently planning my training goals for 2011. It's all about building a sound fitness base, leaning out, getting my food and metabolism right (Solving the knee issue. Would you believe it? I have a big bruise on my knee where it was always swollen, but I didn't hit it. Mmh, this isn't good.). I might throw in a short distance race in the summer just for the atmosphere, but nothing is fixed.
Since I haven't finished the Primal Blueprint yet, I can't give you any fixed info on this, but you will read how I do over time soon enough. In any case I'll go swimming this week. The 50m pool has really good opening hours this week, so I'll have a go on Wednesday or Thursday. I wished they had these opening hours all the time. It would make it so much easier.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment