Monday 10 May 2010

Weight gain and "Matter of Trust" fighting the oil

Dang! 700 grams more than last week. I shouldn't have eaten the cereals last week.

Well, I won't eat cereals this week for sure.

A more serious topic:
Through BBC News I found out about this public charity "Matter of Trust", fighting the oil in the mexican gulf in their very own way, making hair booms.

(http://matteroftrust.org/programs/hairmatsPhotos.html)

These guys are amazing to me.

(http://matteroftrust.org/)

If I had a hair salon, I would send the hair over to them. Maybe you can ask your local hair or dog dresser to help this way?! Or collect the hair (Charity cut in a local park or on main street?!) and send it over to Matter of Trust. I think I have a few dollars left from my trip to Hawaii. I'll check as soon as I get home and send them via air mail to help them buy the needed mesh. If I don't have some left I'll contact them to wire some money to their account. So even if you ar bald, there is a way you can help them, too.

Keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment