Wednesday 5 May 2010

Have a great goal and the rest will follow

Preparations galore for the most important application for my future as world leader namely the masters study / super job.

I have to get the certificate from my time in the Student Racing Team at my former University scanned. Did you know I was one of the design engineers of undercarriage parts of the Ty 2003/2004 race car?! Yep, I'm a real engineer!

My MacBook Pro arrived this morning. Apple FOREVER! It was delivered 1 week earlier than they first said. Thanks Apple, thanks UPS, thanks chinese manufacturers. I love you all!

My room is still neat (72 hours and counting ;-), even though I'm still tidying it.

I had heartburn yesterday and have bad skin today from the cereals of the last two days. No more cereals. I'm High Potential. High Potentials don't eat bad stuff!

My bank counselor at "Deutsche Bank" asked for my advice concerning a laptop for her daughter (5 th grade). I gave it to her. Naturally I couldn't help myself and promoted Apple, but within her best interest and according to her needs and specifications.

I've brought tons of food today. 7 Mini-meatballs (made by my mom), 2 sliced apples, 1 chocolate pudding (no cereal, but 75% dark chocolate, that's what I call "perfect snack") and 6 radishes.

I shouldn't have talked about my knee yesterday, because it acted up yesterday evening and feels weird right now. Good thing I see my doc this afternoon. Funny thing, the mom of my friend has an appointment right before me. Fluke.

This morning I did my stretching and yoga. Does your neck crackle when you move your head? Mine does. But I don't hear it when I have my iPod on. So for the neck moves I always turn the music off.

Yesterday evening I had a looong talk with a friend of mine and she gave me back my self esteem. (No she hadn't borrowed it! Don't know why it was with her. Hahaha) And since she worked for the company which has the super job / masters study and knows my workstyle and skill set she told me I'm a perfect fit. *happy sigh*

My elle uk horoscope for this month is great. Going after that, I'll get the superjob / masters class. Strike!

Since I'm member of a political party (liberal), I think of working in one of their committee of experts, but first I have to get THE job.

Have you ever been part of a political party or considered it?

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for clean rooms AND getting those dream jobs! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hang in there with the knee, and no - my neck doesn't 'pop' - but my left shoulder does. I try to ignore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies - snap, crackle and POP!

    I'm way to far in the middle to be a part of any political party.

    ReplyDelete