Friday 8 October 2010

Can you stray from a path for 2 years and

then get back on it? Well, I'm currently trying it out. But with a different mindset then when I tried to get back on it before. And so far it seems to work out fine. I can't tell you what this means for this blog (in positive terms) but I have some assumptions.

As for todays post I have this on sport and food to tell you:

Chris and I are already back from a 2 1/2 hour ride. It contained some short picture stops, so we were riding approx 2 hours of the time. We even saw several hawks, awesome birds, totally elegant in flight.

I have also made 2 "burpees" today. Don't know what the hell a "burpee" is? It's one of the workouts/exercises of CrossFit. And it's pretty awesome and I love the name of it, "burpee". Here is a vid on how to do them:


(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MGljX4bbps)

Mampf Diary:
BF: 1 chocolate protein shake, 1 mug of black tea and 1 mug of green tea
Lunch: (Now its getting weird but healthy) A few slices of hungarian salami, 1 cup of trail mix, 2 "christmas" apples (I call them christmas apples because when I was a child they were only sold on christmas. The real name is red delicious or red chief.) and one boiled egg.
Dinner: Haha, not tellin' ya. (Mainly because I don't have a clue what it will be. ;-)

As for that, have a great weekend.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

3 comments:

  1. I know some crossfit freaks, on their bdays they do blurpees for a mile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I those those "barfees". Because I would. I'm sure of it.

    Can you stray for 2 years? Heck yeah! I strayed for 30 years, then got back on the fitness bus. Every day you wait makes it that much harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...(wondering what your new mindset is)

    ReplyDelete