Thursday 12 November 2009

Changes

I've moved back to my hometown. I didn't think that it would feel so comfortable. But I'm kind of glad to be back for longer than just a week, though I don't want to stay.

Anyhow, I finally did get around to fix my bike. It's got new narrow tires (it's a mountain bike, Focus Aurora, and had off road tires), which are marvelous on the street. The chain is oiled and on Saturday I'll get the gearshift and brakes fixed, before you ask why I don't do it myself, I don't own the necessary tools. So on this weekend I will take it out for some longer rides. Thinking of it I'll have to get my self a bike computer, to get the distances. Keep the fingers crossed for good weather, I certainly won't do a long ride in cold November rain.

I didn't run in the last two weeks, mainly because I still have too much other things on my plate and the weather was bad. But I rode my bike a few times which I didn't do for a year.

Being back home triggered some old habits which I hate and are bad for me. Like eating in the middle of the night. But I'm working at new and good habits so we'll see how it works out.

And since I'm back in my hometown, I can finally learn freestyle swimming properly from a friend of mine. But first things first.

Okay, this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment