Saturday 20 June 2009

Day 20: Learning how to walk

No, I don't mean walk as in Power or Nordic Walking. What I mean is I'm learning how to walk with heels. For the men, yes, walking with heels needs practice. Especially I need practice since I normally wear sneakers. But I figured since I want to get a new job which is more elite and pays better, I better get used to wearing suits and high heals and tights (which I hate).

So this afternoon I went to the "city" and bought a cheap pair of high heals. Cheap because the small town I live in has this nasty cobble stone pavement and you ruin your shoes within a year if they have even the smallest heel. So, to not ruin my good shoes I bought some "training" shoes. I even bought 3 different pairs of footlets, to test them and also train wearing tights cause it's the fabric I can't abide.

As you can see, I train on all fronts. ;-P

Oh, nearly forgot. I still run everyday, mostly in the evening. Monday and especially Tuesday will proof my commitment. Since I have to be at work at 6 a.m. on Tuesday and it's open end on both days. Which means I have to get up really early for my run, like half past 4. Yikes. I get tired and yawning just thinking of it.

That's it for now. I'll walk in High Heels to the cinema and watch a movie. Training is everything. ;-)

Go running.

No comments:

Post a Comment