Saturday 26 February 2011

Swim training scheduled for tomorrow morning

It has been quite some time since I went swimming. But tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock, I'll be on the way to my pool and then swim for an hour or so. At the moment it's just to get back in the swing of things, no special training technics or distances to cover or any fancy toys. I don't even have goggles. (Might change this over the Easter holidays.)

My duffle bag is packed already. Finding the swimsuit was the hard part, took me at least ten minutes. (It was right where it should be, but in a plastic bag that I didn't open when I first searched that drawer.) Then I nearly forgot to get the towel. That would have been a disaster, can you imagine that? I have even put together the breakfast already for after the swim (1 apple, 2 hard boiled eggs), I'll only drink some hot tea before leaving for the pool.
And you know what is also really good? I will walk to the pool. A brisk half hour walk on Sunday morning, then some nice swimming followed by another brisk walk. What a cool way to start off Sunday. I'm excited about it, but might not be so tomorrow morning at 7:30. ;)

After that I'll do some research and then head over to my parents for lunch and a nice afternoon nap. Followed by some more research. Ahh, sounds like the perfect Sunday to me. (Provided that there is some eye candy at the pool. )

KEEP MOVING FORWARD
!

1 comment:

  1. Get some goggles when you get to the pool. Your eyes will thank you. Even a cheap pair are better than nothing, but if you swim a lot, getting good ones is worth it. I love my acquaspheres, but don't know if you can get them in Germany. They were about $35 Canadian, no idea how much that is in Euro's now. Enjoy your swim!

    ReplyDelete