Friday 25 February 2011

2 days in and already feeling much better

Yep, Paleo can work this way. And I'm really glad about it. My stomach is almost flat again and feels just fine. My skin is recovering slowly and I'm feeling better overall. Oh yes, my sleep is better and my anxiety has gone away too. It's really AMAZING what impact your food choices have on your whole well being. Just think about how much better so many people would feel, just because they start to eat real food. Think of the millions saved in health care. Oh wait, that's the reason why the pharma industry doesn't like Paleo and real foods. Whoops. Too bad for them.

I just found out that there is one food option at Starbucks that is "paleo-approved", their fruit salad. So should I be hungry, I now know what I can eat here. Yes, I write this post at my Starbucks. I just love to be here and ponder and plan things. Do some research and enjoying life in general. Did you ever recogize that their Vanilla Rooibos Tea has a really strong apple flavour?! I like it simply because of that.

Trainingwise I'm just walking and taking the stairs, since my knee is acting up again. But I'll check out the swimming pool schedule this weekend and will probably start swimming again next week. So this should get interesting since I found out, that one swimming pool is practically just around the corner and since it is one with cheap fees, I might just declare 2011 as the swimming year. Plus Tango, because I've decided to learn Tango. Now I just need to find a dance partner, since I don't live in Argentina, this might be a problem.

Why Tango you ask? Well, take a look at this:


Have a magical weekend everyone.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, tango would be so much fun! I have to check out the Paleo thing. I want to do it but just can't quite seem to give up certain foods :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argentine tango is much more fun, and much more complicated than Ballroom tango. I haven't done it for a while, but you never forget the basic steps.

    Don't worry about the partner thing. Women learn to dance faster when they dance with a bunch of different men at a dance or a studio. Just get good at following and you're away to the races.

    Nice couple, he's pretty good, but she's better.

    ReplyDelete