Thursday 2 September 2010

Readjusting the second

Since I have another interview next week and I want to look gorgeous, I've decided to make today and maybe tomorrow (depending on how I feel after today) detox days. I use Mireille Guilianos "Magical Leek Soup", which consists of nothing more than leeks and water. Now, I really like leeks so this should turn out well. (At least I hope so, there were some horror stories on the frenchwomendontgetfat.com forum.)

Except for the detoxing, it's also said to clean up the taste, free it from the processed food cravings. Since I have adopted some eating habits that are really bothering me and my food snob self, I think it's high time to do this cleaning. No more eating a quarter chocolate streusel cake for lunch! (Yep, did that one or two weeks ago! So sad.)

And since a clean body enjoys a clean room, I will also do another room cleaning including getting rid of some unnecessary stuff. There are still some boxes with clothes I want to look through. And then there is the huge heap of stuff on my wardrobe that needs sorting. I would've thought, that after one year of sorting out I would finally be done with it, but no, still way too much stuff clogging up my energy flow and my room. (No wonder I don't own a car, I sank all my money in "unnecessary" stuff. ouwww.)

But the getting rid of old stuff seems to help with getting rid of my bodyfat too. I had a nice surprise when I stepped on my scale this morning (to see if the claims of Mireille hold true for this too and not only for chocolate ;-). Since my worst times in January or February this year, when I weighed 66,6 kg I got rid of 4,9 kg, my scale showed 61,7 kg (roughly 10 pounds are gone). I wasn't this "light" in years.
My 33 birthday is in 12 days. It would be a fantastic birthday present to myself when I'd be under 60 kg by then, 59,9 kg is perfectly fine with me! But no pressure. ;-P

I'll keep you posted how the detox goes. And I have two new Taste Bud Adventures in the pipeline, which I'll post as soon as I get to it. (Hahah, no more promises for blogposts on a certain time, I've learned my lesson.)

This is a pic I took on one of Chris and mine Sunday bike tours.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment