Monday 11 April 2011

On Day 8 make 7 in the morning and 8 at night

Pushups that is. Yep, forgot to make my seven on Saturday and had to do them on Sunday. At the moment this isn't such a problem, but as soon as I get to the higher numbers...  Just think, I forget at Day 77 and therefore have to make 155 on Day 78. Oyveh.

Well, I made up for this with stuffing me silly through yesterdays lunch. My Grandpa had invited us for his 88th birthday. I had a ukrainian Soljanka, then a steak "Strindberg" (without fries) and then topped it off with icecream. I skipped dinner without missing it one bit(e). Well, as I've said before, I'm getting better at balancing out my diet. ;)

Baltic Sea shortly after the sun had set.

April weather is on my side, so far I can use my bike for every needed way. But at Friday I will use public transport, because at 9:30 AM I have another ...

I wish all of you a wonderful new week, fantastic training (weather) and enjoyable food.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete