Monday 4 April 2011

Day 2 of my 101-Push-Up-Challenge

I hope all of you had an amazing time this weekend I certainly had and Sunday was bordering on perfection. Sleeping in, enjoying a tasty breakfast, switching the winter to the summer wardrobe, pondering things while switching the wardrobe and pampering myself, cycling to my parents for a tasty lunch (barbecued chicken and carrots in my case), during lunch I had an awesome idea, then cycling to the apothecary garden and spending the afternoon there pondering things and drawing, riding my bike back home an hour before the thunderstorm hit Leipzig, enjoying a nice dinner, reading Malcolm Gladwells "What the dog saw and other adventures" (great book by the way), after that I enjoyed reading some awesome things over at 1000 awesome things. Oh and did I mention that we had 23° C / 73,4° F?!! Like I said a truly awesome Sunday.

Now you want to know what my idea was? Well, easy, the 101-Push-Up-Challenge. I nicked the idea from the Burpee Challenge, which I didn't complete (I forgot all about it on day 4 or so. *Smirk* Yes, I'm a horrible athlete.) I chose 101 days, because it's a prime and I like primes. The rules are the same as with the burpee challenge. I start with one push-up on day one and then add one every day, so on day 7 I have to do 7 push-ups. I don't have to do them in a row (Though I did the two today in the row! Yeah, I know, I'm amazingly strong. *cough*). But admittedly I'm not doing real push-ups, I do "knee push-ups" meaning I have my legs up to the knees on the bed. Now, what I hope for is naturally that by the end of the challenge I'll be abled to do at least ten real push-ups and maybe one one-handed push-up. As a matter of fact, I've set my goal for this year to be abled to do five one-handed push-ups in a row. We'll see if I have reached that goal on December 31st!

I'm also back to eating Paleo, after stepping off the wagon during my vacation. So here is another Photo Booth Pic, taken half an hour ago.


Have a great week everyone and

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment