Monday 19 October 2009

Post No. 20

Good Morning. Like I promised the next post and tada it's no. 20.

Anyway, here are todays stats so far (long version):

Sleep: a mess
Weight: 65 kg (I've lost 100 g, ain't that fantastic?)
Water: 50,1 %
Body-Fat: 31,4 % (That's bad, I know.)
Muscles: 34,2 % (Not enough, especially in the winter.)

Running time: 9:19 min (it's a start)
In zone: 1:29 min (ouch)
Ave heartrate: 165 bpm (too high for me)


We finally have good weather again, after a weekend full of rain and even sleet. But it's getting colder, we've had the first frost this morning. All the trees are shedding their leaves, it looks beautiful.

It felt good to run again and like always I see myself running a marathon in 4 weeks time. XD

But this is not going to happen any time soon, since I first have to get my endurance back. Means I have to get back to the magical 30 and then 60 minutes of running, and since this is going to take a bit of time. . .

After this it's speed, I'm too slow if you ask me. I want to run a half marathon in 2, max 2:30 hours. (Last year I ran 2:58 h in Freiburg i. Br., Germany.)

So, I will probably run a half marathon in the spring of 2010 and the whole marathon later that year, maybe in Athens. It isn't decided yet, but since I need goals....

Okay, have to get some paper sorted and trashed. There is still too much flying around here. Yikes.

Do your exercises!

No comments:

Post a Comment