Friday 6 May 2011

Swim-club it is...

Okay, so I've decided to join the swim-club instead, but will do so in September earliest. Two reasons for this: funding and summer break. The funding and my inability to swim freestyle was also the reason for switching to the swim-club instead. 


Weather is very nice at the moment and my hand is healing fine, so I'm confident that I will be back in the saddle by next week. 

Park in San Francisco in December 2008

Core training continues and I love to imagine how my stomach is getting flatter every morning. Sadly it's just this: my imagination. Oh well, at least my back feels better with.

I've also found out, that more veggies in my diet are favourable, so I'm working on getting in more of the green and colourfull stuff. Surprisingly this makes my diet cheaper. Love it!

Enjoy your weekend everyone and best of luck for those who race or train.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment